1. State your name: Kayla
2. State the name that your parents almost named you: Kayla was the only choice for them.
3. Which of your relatives do you get along with the most? My mom.
5. Did anything embarrassing happen this week? I fell on my ass about an hour ago while working out in the yard, just a minor flesh wound.
6. Do you miss your ex? Don’t have one.
7. White chocolate or dark chocolate? Depends, I like both.
8. Do people praise you for your looks? NGL, 20% of the time I feel pretty fine, the other 80% is never-left-the-bed.
9. What is your favorite colour of clothing to wear? Purple and black, but I have added a lot of pastels and blues recently.
10. How do you wear your makeup? Eye shadow, liner, and mascara. If it’s a special occasion I pull out all the stops though.
11.What are some of your nicknames? Kao mostly, and my personal favorite: Homo Baggins. (courtesy of tsukitsu)
12. How many bedrooms are in your house? 3
13. How many bathrooms? 2
14. Do you have a job? Technically yes, but I’m just freelancing right now until I can move back to Florida.
15. Do you have a car? Yep, 1994 Jeep and I’ll be sad to sell it soon.
16. Do you work out every week? Not recently, because let’s be real, I’m a lazy ass.
18. Have you ever kissed someone you never saw again? No.
19. Have you ever sung in front of a crowd? Yes, and I was absolutely drunk (though so was the rest of the bar lol)
20. What kind of bathing suit do you wear? Swim shorts and tank top.
21. Do you like your eyes? Yes.
22. Do you think you are pretty? Like I said, it’s 20/80
23. Who was the last person you talked to in person? Dad.
24. How much money is in your account? Enough
25. Are you single? Yes
26. Do you want kids? I don’t want to get pregnant, but I would like to foster or adopt in the future if the time is right.
27. Tell me what your backpack looks like: A purple jansport that’s like medium sized and I love it.
28. What celebrity do you think is hot? A lot Take a look at the shows and movies I watch and you’ll know.
29. Last movie you saw in theatres: Captain America: The Winter Soldier
30. Are you dating the same person you dated last year? I didn’t date.
31. Has someone you were dating ever cheated on you? I wouldn’t say I was dating this one guy in high school, which is why I don’t consider him an ex, but after we decided to “hang out” aka “attempt to make out in the choir practice room” I guess he kissed a girl I didn’t know like two days later? idk I went to Disneyland that year and he got arrested for having pot on school property.
32. Have you ever cheated? No
33: Have you kissed someone whose name starts with a ‘J’? No.
34: What do you like to do in your spare time? Recently I’ve been catching up on some shows I’ve neglected and I’ve also started writing again. The writing has been therapeutic surprisingly enough.
A bug flew up my nose while I was feeding my employer’s horses, making me lose my balance and fall into the water trench. Now I’m laying on her couch with an ice pack while her dogs vie for my attention.
Could be worse.
Sam uses her words, Hank reaps the snack benefits later.
I’m constantly surprised by the fact that other countries don’t have nicknames for absolutely everything: Arvo, Maccas, ute, brissy, chockas, barbie, avos, bikkies, bottle-o, bundy, cab sav, chockie, brekkie, compo, metho, sanga, snag, spag bol, ciggie, footy, garbo, goon, kindie, pash, polly, pokies, rego, servo, sickie, smoko, stubby, tinny, trackies, vee-dub, veggo, u-ey…
I had an Australian roommate and I only know like two of these.
“Because the only thing better than regular magic is Disney magic. Drawings done by Eira1893.”
Winter sore throat “tea”- In a jar combine lemon slices, organic honey and sliced ginger. Close jar and put it in the fridge, it will form into a “jelly”. To serve- spoon jelly into mug and pour boiling water over it. Store in fridge 2-3 months.
YOU CAN USE AGAVE INSTEAD OF HONEY
I HAVE LITERALLY BEEN WAITING MY ENTIRE LIFE FOR SOMEONE TO TELL ME, “YOU’RE SO STRAIGHTFORWARD,” SO I COULD SAY: “STRAIGHT? NO. FORWARD? YES.”
I’ve literally said this and it was one of the best moments of my life.
Types of people who romanticize small town life:
- People who didn’t grow up in small towns
#THE LOCALS AREN’T QUIRKY#THEY’RE RACIST